Since ancient times, in the port on Kalmius there shipbuilding and ship repair. The pioneers in this case were Zaporozhye Cossacks. They built their seagulls here. But the first coaster was built at the mouth of Kalmius on the Exchange. Exchange is the space between the lake homes, subsequently dried up, the sea and Kalmius (now at this place plant construction and repair of vessels). In 1824, a ship with a capacity of 9000 pounds (147 tons) built Kavalotti master. In Mariupol was a sensation, and the whole city ran together to look like smashed a bottle of champagne, taking a ship on the water as it loaded Ukrainian wheat-arnautkoy.

After the first successful experience Kavalotti shipbuilding in the city went right: Owners ordered the court to Mariupol in Aksay (a town in the Rostov region), where they built the master Ignat Gomzha. It was only in 1835 at the mouth of Kalmius steel to build ships for the needs of the city, which load was 135-160 tons. Since the beginning of the 70's the year of the XIX century began to be carried out dredging of the river with the help of dredgers. Funds for this purpose were accumulated from the special levy, introduced in 1848. With each hundredweight of goods that went through the first port of Mariupol, charged by polkopeyki, but these polkopeyki multiplied by huge at the time, the turnover of goods, given the amount of the city sufficient for dredging.

In 1889, Peter Regir, Mariupol merchant, purchased in England the first cargo ship "Progress" for transportation of the Donetsk coal in the Black Sea ports. In subsequent years, Mariupol Company supplemented with larger vessels, "Peter Regir", "Maria Regir", "engineer Avdakov", "Russia", "Bessarabia", "Great Russia", "Belorossiya", "New Russia", etc., Have been repaired solely on shipyard at CSC. They annually transport up to 100 thousand tons in the Donetsk coal ports Petersburg, Kronstadt, Revel, Libava.
For successes in trade, Peter Regir was added to the title of "Merchant of the first guild." After years of Company became known as "Peter Regir and son." The fate of this man who has achieved outstanding success in his career, left a bright mark on the pages of history impartial. During the 23 years without any support from the government, he was able to create the largest shipping company in Russia, ranked fifth in terms of tonnage among domestic shipping companies.

The fate of the merchant and ship owner, a lifetime to multiply their capital, shaking his finale. On the eve of the revolutionary changes its state Regiry had transferred abroad. Children - Regir son Peter Jr. and daughter Maria - living in luxury villas far outside constantly stormy country. The very same Regir Sr., son of German colonists, did not look for a new home. There is a version that he lived in the courtyard once belonged to his house.

After the Revolution and the Civil War Shipping and plant construction and repair of ships Regira switched to balance the city. In the 30 years in Mariupol on their site was commissioned in Mariupol cannery. He did not stop working even during the Great Patriotic War. In autumn 1941 he was evacuated, and Mariupol Fish Cannery after the liberation of Donbass from fascist invaders back to their native land and Priazovskaya increase production during the postwar Soviet decades. In 1994 the factory team privatized their business.

Since ancient times, in the port on Kalmius there shipbuilding and ship repair. The pioneers in this case were Zaporozhye Cossacks. They built their seagulls here. But the first coaster was built at the mouth of Kalmius on the Exchange. Exchange is the space between the lake homes, subsequently dried up, the sea and Kalmius (now at this place plant construction and repair of vessels). In 1824, a ship with a capacity of 9000 pounds (147 tons) built Kavalotti master. In Mariupol was a sensation, and the whole city ran together to look like smashed a bottle of champagne, taking a ship on the water as it loaded Ukrainian wheat-arnautkoy.

After the first successful experience Kavalotti shipbuilding in the city went right: Owners ordered the court to Mariupol in Aksay (a town in the Rostov region), where they built the master Ignat Gomzha. It was only in 1835 at the mouth of Kalmius steel to build ships for the needs of the city, which load was 135-160 tons. Since the beginning of the 70's the year of the XIX century began to be carried out dredging of the river with the help of dredgers. Funds for this purpose were accumulated from the special levy, introduced in 1848. With each hundredweight of goods that went through the first port of Mariupol, charged by polkopeyki, but these polkopeyki multiplied by huge at the time, the turnover of goods, given the amount of the city sufficient for dredging.

In 1889, Peter Regir, Mariupol merchant, purchased in England the first cargo ship "Progress" for transportation of the Donetsk coal in the Black Sea ports. In subsequent years, Mariupol Company supplemented with larger vessels, "Peter Regir", "Maria Regir", "engineer Avdakov", "Russia", "Bessarabia", "Great Russia", "Belorossiya", "New Russia", etc., Have been repaired solely on shipyard at CSC. They annually transport up to 100 thousand tons in the Donetsk coal ports Petersburg, Kronstadt, Revel, Libava.

For successes in trade, Peter Regir was added to the title of "Merchant of the first guild." After years of Company became known as "Peter Regir and son." The fate of this man who has achieved outstanding success in his career, left a bright mark on the pages of history impartial. During the 23 years without any support from the government, he was able to create the largest shipping company in Russia, ranked fifth in terms of tonnage among domestic shipping companies.

The fate of the merchant and ship owner, a lifetime to multiply their capital, shaking his finale. On the eve of the revolutionary changes its state Regiry had transferred abroad. Children - Regir son Peter Jr. and daughter Maria - living in luxury villas far outside constantly stormy country. The very same Regir Sr., son of German colonists, did not look for a new home. There is a version that he lived in the courtyard once belonged to his house.

After the Revolution and the Civil War Shipping and plant construction and repair of ships Regira switched to balance the city. In the 30 years in Mariupol on their site was commissioned in Mariupol cannery. He did not stop working even during the Great Patriotic War. In autumn 1941 he was evacuated, and Mariupol Fish Cannery after the liberation of Donbass from fascist invaders back to their native land and Priazovskaya increase production during the postwar Soviet decades. In 1994 the factory team privatized their business.

© 2016 ООО «КП КОММУНЭКОРЕСУРСЫ» * Судостроение, судоремонт, берегоукрепление, строительство и ремонт гидротехнических сооружений, дноуглубительные работы, строительство зданий и сооружений * Мариуполь, Украина * Все права защищены


Створення сайтів Маріуполь, веб дизайн, пошукова оптимізація SEO Рейтинг@Mail.ru
Создание сайтов Мариуполь, поисковая оптимизация SEO